We have problems with two level transmitters 5400. During a day "Strength Signal" can change from 6000 mV to 150 mV.
When "Strength Signal" near 150 mV transmitter loses a level time to time. It happens every day.
1. Reset the transmitter to a default settings and reconfigured it.
2. Cleaned the antenna many times.
3. Checked a connection between a flange and a transmitter head - no moisture and dirty.
4. Tried different configurations - the same situation (foam, turbulent, foam + turbulent , different the "Product dielectric", different the " Tank type" ).
5. Tried different thresholds from 400 mV to 50 mV, but the transmitter loses a level time to time.
1. The walls of the tank are made of concrete.
2. The high of the tank is 4600 mm
3. The tank contains produced water from a refinery plant.
4. We don't use a stilling well.
On the tank we have two level transmitters 5400 and their behavior is the same.
What can we try more?
Below are screenshots of transmitter:
In reply to Ingemar Serneby:
In reply to Sergei:
This is the official online community site of the Emerson Global Users Exchange, a forum for the free exchange of non-proprietary information among the global user community of all Emerson Automation Solution's products and services. Our goal is to improve the efficiency and use of automation systems and solutions employed at members’ facilities by sharing our knowledge, experiences, and application information.
User Groups |
World Areas |
Community Guidelines |
Legal Information |
Contact Community Manager
Website translation provided by
© 2015-2022 Emerson Global Users Exchange. All rights reserved.