If you have not registered yet for the Emerson Global Users Exchange in Denver this coming October, I encourage you to register by August 15th to take advantage of the early discounted conference fee.
Registration Link: http://www.emersonexchange.org/americas/registration/
There are 65 refining and petrochemical related presentations including the Refining and Petrochemical Industry Forum on Monday afternoon, October 12th. The forum will discuss topics related to turnaround planning, process safety challenges, and product flexibility with refining-petrochemical integration.
Presentation Search Link: https://www.emersonexchangeregistration.org/2015/connect/search.ww
Here are just some of the refining presentations at the conference this year:
- The New Reality: Integrated Operations and the Impact of Cheap Oil
- HDO Korea Successfully Migrates and Enhances it Blending and Tank Farm Operations with DeltaV
- Two Refineries Stop Shutdowns Using WirelessHART For Predictive Maintenance
- Engineering Outside the Box; Using New Tools To Reduce Engineering And Construction Costs
- How We Built the World's Safest and Most Complex Delayed Coking Unit
- Reducing Process Plant Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Energy Use Through Automation
- How SIS CHARMS in DCS/SIS Integrated Solution displaced other SIS vendor in DCS Modernization Project
- The “Smart” Plant: What is it and why does it matter
- Monitoring Pump Health at Refinery with Wireless Sensors
- How To Justify Plant Reliability Improvements
- How Reliance Hazira’s Smart Transition to a Robust, Precision Inventory Monitoring System resulted in Operational Reliability and Cost Savings
This is the official online community site of the Emerson Global Users Exchange, a forum for the free exchange of non-proprietary information among the global user community of all Emerson Automation Solution's products and services. Our goal is to improve the efficiency and use of automation systems and solutions employed at members’ facilities by sharing our knowledge, experiences, and application information.
User Groups |
World Areas |
Community Guidelines |
Legal Information |
Contact Community Manager
Website translation provided by
© 2015-2019 Emerson Global Users Exchange. All rights reserved.